Erie Technologies, a custom metal fabricator, is your one-source supplier for both fabrication and machining of parts, assemblies and structures for virtually all kinds of applications, especially where technical expertise and specialized skills are required.
As a custom metal fabricator, Erie Technologies offers huge production facilities, broad experience and skilled personnel to engineer and build what you need in any size: everything requiring substantial technical expertise from basic structural fabrication to installations of VJ pipe, bulk tanks and more. Our fabrication capabilities include:
- 30,000 sq. ft. production area
- 45 ft. ceiling height
- 25 ton overhead crane with 42' hook height
- Large paint booth
- Shot blast booth
- Can work with any metals or alloys
- Submerged arc, MIG and TIG welding by certified welders
- Engineering / design personnel
- High-end technical fabrication for nearly any type of application involving hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, furnaces, refrigeration, cryogenics, manufacturing, lifting, storage/retrieval, conveying, handling, transportation, pressure vessels, military, aerospace and more.
Erie Technologies can engineer and produce custom machined parts and components of all sizes and types to meet your specifications. Being a custom metal fabricator means we can design and produce these kinds of items to fit your needs. Either way, you will get quality and precision, on-time production, within budget, at competitive costs to maximize value.
We can machine simple or complex parts and assemblies in steel, aluminum and other metals or alloys. We do machining and fabrication for companies large and small in all areas of manufacturing in industries such as automotive, electronics, overhead cranes, industrial furnaces, refrigeration, petroleum, chemicals, consumer products, building products, medical, military or more.
Fast turnaround from concept to delivery is one of our strengths. We excel when you need quick production of small to medium run quantities. Equipment we utilize includes mills, lathes, drills, saws, rolls, shears and so on.
Erie Technologies is a very versatile supplier
We can adapt to your needs and situation quickly and at very competitive costs for machining, fabrication or both.